The policies and processes we adhere to at Marshland can be viewed or downloaded from the School Policies list below.
Marshland High School is part of West Norfolk Academies Trust.
To view additional West Norfolk Academies Trust policies relating to Student Welfare, Teaching and Learning, Finance and Human Resources please click here.
For Trust Annual Reports and Financial Statements please click here.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Arrangements 2022-2023
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Addendum - Moped Contract - April 21
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy - WNAT
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Complaints Policy - WNAT
- Curriculum Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Examinations Policy
- School Suspensions and Exclusions Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy and Objectives - WNAT
- Early Career Teacher (ECT) Policy
- Health and Safety Policy - WNAT
- Induction Policy (inc ECT Policy)
- Looked After Children Policy
- Managing Medical Conditions
- Mobile Electronic Device Policy
- Pupil Data Retention Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy (Incorporating Child Protection and Radicalisation)
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy - Parent Information and Consultation
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Policy
- Special Education Needs and Disability Information Report
- Trips Policy
Marshland High School follows the West Norfolk Academies Trust policy – found here