Ofsted and Performance Information
On these pages you will find key information regarding the schools Ofsted Reports and Performance Information.
Ofsted - Raising Standards, Improving Lives
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They are responsible for:
- maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education
- childcare, adoption and fostering agencies and initial teacher training
- a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people
- publishing reports of our findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training.
- informing policymakers about the effectiveness of these services
Ofsted’s role is to make sure that organisations providing education, training and care services in England do so to a high standard for children and students.
Ofsted Inspection Reports
Please click on the links below to view the latest Ofsted reports and other key information regarding the schools previous activity, reports and ratings.
Additional Information can be found be clicking on the link below:
Performance Information and GCSE Results
Please click on the links below to view information regarding the school performance the schools performance:
GCSE Results Analysis for current and previous school years:
To find out more information regarding the schools performance and to view the schools Achievement and Attainment Tables please click here.
Destinations data is any information that is collected on a students’ destination, where a student goes and what they do, after leaving school in Year 11.
Schools and colleges are required to share data about the activity of their students with the local authority. This supports the duty on the local authority to track all young people from ages 16-19 years.
Marshland High School students move on to a variety of destinations including sixth forms, colleges and apprenticeships. Please click on the links below to view the latest chart which shows what our Year 11 leavers went on to do:
Further Information can be found on the school's Achievement and Attainment tables by clicking here.
Additional Information/Useful Links
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Please click on the link below if you wish to give your views.