The policies and processes we adhere to at Marshland can be viewed or downloaded from the list below.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy.
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Examinations Policy
- Equality Duty Statement and Objectives - WNAT
- Governors' Allowance Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Looked After Children Policy
- Managing Medical Conditions
- Mobile Electronic Device Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy (Incorporating Child Protection and Radicalisation)
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Policy
- Special Education Needs and Disabilities Policies
Marshland High School is part of West Norfolk Academies Trust.
Additional WNAT Policies can be view by clicking here.