The policies and processes we adhere to at Marshland can be viewed or downloaded from the list below.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Addendum COVID-19
- Charging and Remissions Policy - WNAT
- Complaints Policy - WNAT
- Curriculum Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Examinations Policy
- Equality Duty Statement and Objectives - WNAT
- Health and Safety Policy
- Looked After Children Policy
- Managing Medical Conditions
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) Policy
- Mobile Electronic Device Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy (Incorporating Child Protection and Radicalisation)
- Safeguarding Children Policy Addendum - COVID 19 - May 2020
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Policy
- Special Education Needs and Disability Information Report
Marshland High School is part of West Norfolk Academies Trust.
Additional WNAT Policies can be view by clicking here.