On these pages you will find key information regarding the schools Ofsted Reports and Performance Information.
Ofsted - Raising Standards, Improving Lives
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They are responsible for:
- maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education
- childcare, adoption and fostering agencies and initial teacher training
- a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people
- publishing reports of our findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training.
- informing policymakers about the effectiveness of these services
Ofsted’s role is to make sure that organisations providing education, training and care services in England do so to a high standard for children and students.
Ofsted Inspection Reports
Ofsted Inspection Report - June 2018
Additional Information can be found be clicking on the link below:
Ofsted - School Activity, Reports and Ratings
Performance information and GCSE Results
Please click on the links below to view information regarding the school performance the schools performance:
GCSE Results Analysis for current and previous school years:
To find out more information regarding the schools performance and to view the schools Achievement and Attainment Tables please click here.
Additional information/useful links
School Performance and Attainment Tables
Ofsted Data Dashboard
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Please click on the link below if you wish to give your views.