Marshland High School is a welcoming and over-subscribed 11 – 16 comprehensive set in a rural location on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border, within easy travel distance of Peterborough, King’s Lynn and the Norfolk coast.
Please click here to view our current vacancies advertised on School Job Search.
To download more information about the school and the application forms, right click on the links below and select "Save Target As..."
- An Introdcution to Marshland High School - (pdf)
- Important Information for All Candidates - (pdf)
- Application Form - Teaching Staff (pdf)
- Application Form - Teaching Staff - (word)
- Application Form - Non Teaching Staff - (pdf)
- Application Form - Non Teaching Staff - (word)
- Criminal Record Disclosure Form
- Safeguarding Children
To apply for a post, please return your completed application form along with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No CVs please.
To be notified of all our vacancies please download our School News App.
You will receive confirmation of receipt of applications.
Digital Application Support
To complete the Application Form electronically you will need Adobe Reader 8.1 or higher.
If you use an Apple Mac, please do not use 'Preview' to complete the forms as the format is not compatible with Windows based PCs and will prevent your application being processed.
For technical support downloading or completing the electronic application form click below
Please provide details of the issue and a contact number.